The aim of the project
"ABS - K", Gjakovė operates Gjakova Region and currently has the following goals. The main goal is to have trainings in different fields and prepare the youth for jobs.
- Training for qualification and employment.
- Training for maintaining workplace.
- Training to increase knowledge of the subject.
- Training to be successful in the job where they work.
- Seminars to raise awareness.
Apart from the main aim during activities ABS-K performs the following tasks:
- Developing, planning, implementation, evaluation of course, and support for professional courses.
- Translation of the documentation for courses.
- Orientation and consultation with the authorities, enterprises and various stakeholders.
- Communication and advice on course opportunities.
- Contact and consultation with the enterprise on practical education opportunities.
During training of the participants the fundamental principle of training is:
- The combination of theoretical and practical work is the main reason of organizing such trainings
- Participant is in the spotlight
- Participant is active and engages in activities that promote them and their interest.
- Adapt learning activities based on the level of participant
- Teaching and assessment plan having individual development
- Variety of opportunities for courses depending on the market needs